Henry Whipple House © 2015 All Rights Reserved
The State has issued new guidelines that will allow us to begin to open with the following restrictions:
1. Guests will maintain the social distance range of each other and cloth face coverings must be worn outside of your room including at check-in and check-out.
2. All public surfaces including door handles, pens, keyboards and other areas of hand contact will be sanitized every two hours.
3. Breakfast will be served in two sittings at 08.00am or 09.00am with seating 6ft apart. Guests will maintain the social distance range of each other and cloth face coverings must be worn entering and leaving the dining area.
4. Rooms will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after every guests leaves following cleaning and disinfection guidance as outlined in the New Hampshire Universal Guidelines.
5. There will be a 24 hour period that rooms will not be rented once a guest departs to allow for this thorough sanitization including laundering ALL bedding including throw pillows.
6. Maid service will not be provided during your stay and no one will enter your room. Trash and towels can be left outside of your room for removal and replacement together with requests for additional amenities.
Prior to arrival:
If you are traveling from outside of New England (CT, MA, ME, NH, RI, VT) we require that before arrival you provide a signed statement that you have either quarantined at home for 14 days prior to arrival or when outside of your home you have maintained social distancing and wearing face masks when within less than 6 feet of another person during this 14 day “quarantine” and that you can answer no to the following four questions:
a. Have you been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19?
b. Are you experiencing a cough, shortness of breath or sore throat?
c. Have you had a fever in the last 48 hours?
d. Have you had changes in your sense of taste or smell?
If you answer yes to any of these questions we will ask you to change your reservation and come back another day when you feel better.